Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mission Accomplished: Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Smaller Home.

I am relieved to say that I have satisfied one of the goals I set over a year ago

My family is settling in to our new, smaller place.  We are being creative with placing items according to need and... aesthetics.  I aim to continue to provide my children with a happy, healthy home now that the dark, emotional clutter is far behind us.  One little bird is spreading its wings, getting ready to leave the nest.  The others will need more encouragement...

Home is what you make it.  

Home is where the heart is.  

In my novel, The Year of the Rabbit young Sera loses her family home due to sad circumstances beyond her control.  She finds a new home at the Red Hare Restaurant which is owned and managed by the Young family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment