Thursday, August 12, 2010

Forever fashion is just so relevant now

Here's a good little article I tripped upon at Yahoo Lifestyles.

Fashion goes back to the future
By Tracy Nesdoly

http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/fashion-beauty/articles/archive/yahoolifestyle/yahoolifestyle-fashion_goes_back_to_the_future

I like to think I'm half-way ahead of the game with the list of suggested items :-)  although I wouldn't spend $1,500 for a trench coat. 

As for care and durability, show me something I can wash at least on the gentle cycle, tumble dry lightly then hang to dry.  Ironing?  Are you kidding?  Only on very rare, special occasions!

I agree with comments about the fashion industry, like, it's in "their best interest to change styles or even details in order to get people to buy them".  See my recent rant about python prints

No comments:

Post a Comment