Saturday, February 13, 2010

Too many things ... on the go

In addition to cluttering our lives with material "things", possessions, collections, one can tend to take on too many hobbies, commitments and obligations.



Although I was interrupted by a snotty winter cold and had to stay home last week, I was able to get caught up on some volunteer activities requiring keen analytical ;-^ and organizational skills. Some projects though seemed to spin off into other little projects.



Things I need to remember:
  • Learn when to to say "no"
  • Take small bites

I was not yet able to start on my "downsizing" project. On a positive note, within that vortex of activities, I was able to get the first 8 chapters of my pretentious novel printed to 8 1/2 x 11 manuscripts for an editor and a reader. I am so nervous. Over the next few months, I aim to have the final 4 chapters typed up and ready.




Next, perform the contents inventory of my bedroom and log the downsizing progress. Hmmm, just in time for thinking about a new spring wardrobe. Uh-oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment